For your lifestyle in any model and fashion

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Gwyneth Paltrow on Dressing For Her Body: "I Don't Look Like Sofia Vergara"

Share on :

Gwyneth Paltrow took the Eurostar to Paris this morning, and it didn't take her long to dress for a bash hosted by Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton. On her way inside the event, Gwyneth stopped to chat with Louise Roe. The ladies reminisced about Gwyneth at the Oscars and discussed memorable Vuitton bags from the past and Gwyneth's somewhat masculine style. Gwyneth spoke about her all-black look today, commenting, "I'm quite straight up and down. I'm not voluptuous. Unfortunately, I don't look like Sofia Vergara. So I make the most of what I've got."

0 comments on Gwyneth Paltrow on Dressing For Her Body: "I Don't Look Like Sofia Vergara" :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!